Reopening of our offices beginning June 1st 2020.
Our Brooklyn office location will be reopening on Monday, June 1st 2020.
Our Manhattan office location will be reopening on Tuesday, June 2nd 2020.
Our Manhattan office location will be reopening on Wednesday, June 24th 2020.
We are temporarily unable to answer every call made to our offices. Please make sure to leave a message with your name and phone number. We will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made changes to some of our policies to meet CDC guidelines.
Please note the following policies:
1. Until further notice, we will not be accepting walk-in appointments. Please call our office to make a scheduled appointment. This allows us to better control the amount of persons in the office at a specific time.
2. Only the patient may stay in the office for the duration of their visit. We cannot accommodate companions of the patient inside the office.
3. Patients are required to wear face coverings when entering the facility.
4. Patients’ temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer before entering the facility.
5. Patients will be required to sanitize their hands with the provided hand sanitizer before entering the facility.